Easter 2018 Promotion Conditions of Entry:
Home Entertainment Express Easter 2018 Promotion Conditions of Entry:
- Instructions as to how to enter form part of these rules.
- Entry is open to Australian residents other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
- The competition commences on 22/03/2018 and entry closes at 12.00pm Sydney time 29/03/2018.
- There will be one (1) draw on the 29/03/2018.
- The Winner will be notified by phone to the number they provide. Should the Winner not be able to be contacted within 30 days they will forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a newly selected winner, until the prize is successfully awarded.
- The prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. By participating in competitions, participants accept conditions stated in these rules, agree to be bound by decisions of judges and warrant they are eligible to participate. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Promoter and its directors/ employees/officers/agents, including without limit, its advertising/promotion agencies, from any/all liability/loss/damages arising from/in connection with participation in competition and awarding/receipt/use/misuse of prize. Prize claims/entries are sole property of Promoter and will not be returned. No prize transfer permitted.
- Entrant personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners. The PI of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize supplier and deliverer. Entrants may contact the Promoter at the address given below to request access to any of the collected PI that is still held. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
- The Promoter is HOME ENTERTAINMENT EXPRESS, 80 Berkeley Road, Fountaindale, NSW 2258. P: 02 43893285; F: 02 43894283.